Dec. 14, 2018
Consider joining CEO Update. Membership gives full access to the latest intelligence on association management, career advancement, compensation trends and networking events, as well as hundreds of listings for senior-level association jobs.
Ten chief executives have joined the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Association Committee of 100, representing industries ranging from mortgage bankers to solar energy.
The Chamber doesn’t publicly list the members of the Association Committee of 100, but more than 100 people are currently members. Benefits include two meetings a year in major cities or resorts, issue briefings with Chamber lobbyists and information on regulatory efforts.
“The Chamber’s Association Committee of 100 is one of the most sought-after appointments in the association community,” Suzanne Clark, senior executive vice president at the Chamber, said in a statement. “These new members will serve with other high-profile leaders from diverse organizations on this important committee.”
The new members are:
- Bob Broeksmit, president and CEO, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Marc Cadin, CEO, Association for Advanced Life Underwriting
- Don Erickson, president, Security Industry Association
- Eric Fanning, president and CEO, Aerospace Industries Association
- Greg Fine, executive vice president and CEO, CCIM Institute
- Mitch Glazier, president and CEO, Recording Industry Association of America
- Abby Ross Hopper, president and CEO, Solar Energy Industries Association
- Drew Maloney, president and CEO, American Investment Council
- Patrick Morris, president and CEO, Association for Corporate Growth
- Brian Wynne, president and CEO, Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International
MORE CEO DATELINE