Aug. 12, 2019
By Lori Sharn
Consider joining CEO Update. Membership gives full access to the latest intelligence on association management, career advancement, compensation trends and networking events, as well as hundreds of listings for senior-level association jobs.
AMC Institute is launching an educational program aimed at helping associations manage and optimize interactions with their chapter organizations.
The Chapter Training Academy is a 15-module online course for association staff and volunteers. AMCI, a nonprofit trade group for association management companies, announced the academy Aug. 9.
“Developed in response to rising inquiries from association executives, this landmark resource provides practical guidelines to help organizations manage growing chapter needs while remaining focused on their missions and goals,” AMCI said in a press release. “Learners will benefit from cutting-edge insights while exploring best practices of daily chapter management.”
Introductory pricing for 15 modules is $14,000 with the full price at $17,500. Packages with fewer modules are available.
MORE CEO DATELINE
- Ag associations push back at proposed biotech regulation
- Report: Associations spend more on influence peddling than lobbying
- Baltimore to host zoos and aquariums conference
- SGIA acquires media company
- Video game group apologizes for leaking journalists' info
- Association raises alarm about Amazon home surveillance system