Working with recruiters
- Association/nonprofit recruiters
- Working with search firms
- Recruiters give potential recruits pointers about working with recruiters
- How new tools, services are changing association recruiting
Executive recruiter profiles
- Jene Gruenebaum, Isaacson, Miller
- Wendy Pangburn, Pangburn Partners
- Shira Harrington, Purposeful Hire
- Kimberly Archer, Russell Reynolds Associates
- Leslie Hortum, Spencer Stuart
- Jim Zaniello, Vetted Solutions
- David Martin, Sterling Martin Associates
- Elizabeth Humphrey, The McCormick Group
- Dale Jones, Diversified Search
- Charlie Ingersoll, Korn/Ferry International
- Pamela Kaul, Association Strategies
- Julian Ha, Heidrick & Struggles
- Ivan Adler, The McCormick Group
- Jackie Arends, Spencer Stuart
- Paul Belford, JDG Associates
- Pat Friel, Heidrick & Struggles
- Denise Grant, Russell Reynolds Associates
- Lorraine Lavet, Korn/Ferry International
- Pete Metzger, CTPartners
- Nels Olson, Korn/Ferry International
- Leonard Pfeiffer, Leonard Pfeiffer and Company
Ask The Recruiter
- What makes a search committee tick? How can I best navigate them as a candidate?
- Does being a consultant between association jobs put me at a disadvantage?
- I made it through the first interview—how do I prepare for the second?
- What are the ‘gotcha’ questions that recruiters and search committees ask that many candidates don’t expect?
- How long should my resume be?
- How can I use Twitter to help my job search?
- If I have contacts at an association that’s hiring, can I bypass the recruiting firm?
Do you have a question for a recruiter? Email email@example.com.
Read more Ask The Recruiter Q&As here.